NOTE: We cannot perform waxing services on guests who are taking Accutane, Retin A or antibiotics due to the increased sensitivity of the skin caused by these medications.
- Hair growth must be approximately 1/8 – 1/4 inch in length for a successful waxing service.
- After waxing, please allow 24 hours before sun bathing or using a tanning bed. Newly waxed skin is more sensitive to the sun and will burn easily.
- If you are planning a vacation or preparing for a special occasion, we recommend that you schedule your waxing service 3 to 5 days before your departure or event.
- Please inform us of any irritants you use on your skin.
- Please refrain from both facial and body waxing for six months upon completion of Accutane.
Please refrain from waxing services for 4 to 6 weeks after completion of the following medications – Retin A, Renova, Differin Gel, Avita, Glyquin, and antibiotics.